Monday 4 January 2010

Latest authors added to the website

As of today have added a few new authors. These include some European authors as well as some who write for the Stabenfeldt/Pony Club publishing venture. I will be concentrating on these two areas, plus some American authors, for the next few weeks. The full list of authors added since the last update is:

CLYDE BULLA
ANGELA DORSEY
ELEANOR JONES
NICHOLAS KALASHNIKOFF
LESLEY KING
SHEILA LAVELLE
GUNNEL LINDE
JANE McILWAINE
GILL MORRELL
BEVERLEY NICHOLS
MARJORIE PROCTOR
ISOLDE PULLMAN
GERALD RAFTERY
FELIX SALTEN
JUDY VAN DER VEER
ARMINE VON TEMPSKI

Due to the fact I am practically snowed in at the mo, I will hopefully be able to add quite a few more over January.

5 comments:

Susan in Boston said...

Hi Claire,

Having fun browsing through your new additions....a bit of info on Armine von Tempski's books...the paperback reprints have complete original text (not abridged in any way) and the Paul Brown illustrations, even though cover art was revised. In the case of Pam's Paradise Ranch, that's not a bad thing either: I've seen the original dj cover art, and it's a bit of a dog....it reminds me a lot of Joanna Cannan's They Bought Her a Pony...a small black sketch on a plain orange background, which contrasts starkly to the colorful cover art of Bright Spurs.

Angela said...

Hey, thanks for adding me to your great website!

Angela Dorsey

Claire said...

Susan thanks for the extra info as always! *Big hugs*

Claire said...

Angela, you are welcome! Its a shame your books and those of lots of the other writers who are published by Stabenfeldt aren't published over here in the UK. Even some of the British writers!
Hope I haven't got any details wrong as I got biog info, etc from the Pony Club website. Feel free to correct me!

Angela said...

Thanks, Claire! I'm hoping that my new series, Whinnies on the Wind, is available in the UK next year. The first book, Winter of Crystal Dances, was just out in January through Stabenfeldt and the readers seemed to really like it. I'm thrilled about that, as I'm always anxious when a new series comes out!